Someone from Paper magazine writing about Ed Macfarlane (who else)
If there is one word to describe Ed Macfarlane’s bod, that word is most definitely “bodacious.”
I’m thinking of joining another dating site because I crave diversions. I used be on OK Cupid but we are mortal enemies now. I sort of joined alikewise, which is for readers, but not a lot of interesting guys on there. I just found out about this site called Adopt A Guy & i’m curious ‘cos ladies make the moves (thus scaling down the skeevy guy interactions). Sound legit? I don’t even know where i’m going with this, other than I hate OK Cupid…
I love how ongoing issues with my health insurance managed to ruin snaps of Ben Whishaw at the airport, Ed Macfarlane’s stupid sexy dancin’, and Julia Indelicate emailing me of her own volition
chekhonte replied to your post: 2 - 5
i’ve gone off always sunny recently. it has great moments but i just hate danny devito.
I can understand. The episodes in this new season have either been incredible or largely forgettable. I just have a soft spot for it because I know how Philly is (and because Charlie never gets old). Danny Devito is definitely the weakest part of it for me too.
1. This really cool picture of my parents from the late ‘60’s/early ‘70’s
2. My grandfather’s sailor shirts
3. Although I don’t have an actual hard copy of it, that photo of me with Nicky Wire (and the photo of me with Ben Whishaw, even though I look really bad in it)
4. Letters, cards, and crafts from friends (her cards included!)
5. Different pieces of (cheap) jewelry that I own